Timezy’s mission is to help people automate the booking part of their business – whether they are solo entrepreneurs or enterprise companies. We know how overwhelming it is to accept bookings over the phone or email, and making sure not to overbook or disappoint a client.
Timezy is created to let you comfortably organize your business, not just for yourself, but for your staff, while providing a delightful booking experience for your customers. The vision we are striving for is to become the best one-stop booking partner for our clients, boosting their businesses by making the most out of their schedules, booking process, payment processing, automated interaction with their customers. We want our clients to forget any difficulties they might have regarding booking.
- 6+ years of experience
- 60,000+ customers
- 330,000+ bookings worldwide processed monthly with our software
The team behind Timezy is based in 2 countries (Serbia and Russia), currently we have 15+ UI&UX designers, software engineers, project managers, quality assurance engineers, customer happiness & support agents, and keeps growing. So far, you’ve probably heard about our other products wpDataTables, Tables and Chart Data Management Solution, and a Booking platform for WordPress websites – Amelia. Those products serve 60,000+ customers around the globe, and every day, new people are joining.
Our team released Timezy officially in November 2020, but the idea and the initial development phase took years. Our goal was to offer an outstanding booking solution for everyone who needed it, not just for the WordPress community.
Timezy’s parent company – TMS – is a software development hub that has multiple projects of its own, and provides software development services for SaaS enterprises across the globe for many years.
- 20+ Successful product launches
- 30% YoY steady growth
- 5.0 stars verified average customer rating at Clutch.co
- International AAA Rating for Financial Results
- Central European Startup Awards nominee in 2019 & 2020
- Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Central Europe 2020 nominee
- 3 Awwwards Honorable Mentions
- Envato Power Elite
- 7+ years of average software engineering experience between the team members
- Management has 15+ years in the software development industry
- Led projects of $50m+ in value